Now TRANSFER money from your MOBILE to any bank YONO SBI to SBI this facility in which you can transfer money from one bank to another at any time with the help of this APP, and for this, you don’t even need to go to the bank No need. YONO FULL FORM YOU ONLY NEED ONE is:-
As you know, we had to go to the ATM for our shopping or to pay someone, and then withdraw money and pay, and sometimes there was no money in the ATM, which people had a lot of trouble. had to face But now it is not so:-
What is YONO SBI?
Today our country is becoming Digital India and gradually people are making cashless payments, in such a way it is becoming very easy to make people’s payments, which is why this facility of SBI is where you can visit a bank anytime, anywhere with the help of this APP. You can transfer money from one bank to another, and for this, you do not even need to go to the bank. It’s a FULL FORM YOU ONLY NEED ONE.
What are the benefits of YONO SBI?
With YONO SBI we ourselves can send money anywhere to any bank.
YONO SBI is very easy to operate.
Through this, you can make payments by shopping anytime anywhere.
How to register for YONO SBI APP?
For this, you will need an ATM CARD and NET BANKING. If you do not have net banking, then no problem, I will tell you another way here.
First of all you have to go to PLAY STORE of your MOBILE and search for YONO SBI APP and install it and open it. Or you can also download from this link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.lotusintouch&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- After opening it will ask for your location, you have to ALLOW
- After this, such an interface will appear in front of you, in which the first option is NEW TO SBI, which means if your account is not opened in SBI, then you can open an account in SBI here.
- If our account is already in SBI then we click on EXISTING CUSTOMER
Now you will have an interface like this, in this, you will get three ways to register 1. Login Internet Banking ID:- If your net banking is on then you can register by clicking on it 2. Register with my ATM card:- If your net banking is not on then you can register with your ATM CARD 3. Register with Account details:- If you do not have an ATM CARD and NET BANKING facility then you can register from here
Register with my ATM Card
First, I will tell you Register with my ATM Card by this method.
After clicking on this option, such an interface will appear in front of you, in this you have to enter the CIF and ACCOUNT NUMBER written on your passbook and then SUBMIT
After this you will get an OTP from SBI, you have to enter that OTP and then you will submit
After this you will get two options in which you have to enter your ATM CARD NUMBER and ATM PIN NUMBER and SUBMIT. After this, your bank details will appear in front of you, only you have to do NEXT.
After this you have to CREATE a temporary password, here you can enter any password from your side like Vasim @ 123 which you remember.
After this you will be asked to generate an MPIN, in this, you have to enter any 6 numbers from your side so that if you ever use it later, you can log in only by entering the MPIN and if the option of MPIN does not come then also any There is no problem, you can also log in like this and later you can generate the password by going to the setting so that as soon as the APP OPENS, you can open it only after asking for the password first.
Login internet banking ID | SBI online statement
By clicking on this method, an option will appear in front of you, in which you will be asked whether you have internet banking or not? You have to click yes foot on this
- After this, this type of interface will open in front of you, in this, you will be asked for your net banking username and password, you have to fill it in and submit it.
- After this you will be asked to generate SET MPIN, in this you have to enter any SIX NUMBER from your side and do NEXT.
- After this, you will get OTP from SBI on your registered number, that OTP has to be filled in here.
- After this you will have a Confirm popup notification show in which it will be written that you have been confirmed registered. and you can log in
- Here you can login in two ways, one as MPIN and the other as USER ID and PASSWORD.
In this way you can register in YONO SBI, if still you need any more information about YONO SBI, then you can COMMENT to me.