Today we are going to tell you how to type in hindi using english keyboard the easiest way so that you can easily do it with google hindi typing keyboard. Even though English is used a lot these days, but many times we need to type in Hindi and you must know how difficult it is to type Hindi online from Android Phone or Computer Keyboard. But today we will teach you how to type Hindi from English Keyboard of Android Phone or Computer Keyboard so let’s start hindi tutor typing.
typing hindi with english keyboard in android
For this, first of all you will need an Email ID and if you do not have Email ID then you can create your Email or Gmail ID by reading our article Email ID Kaise Banaye. After creating Email ID, you
Step 1. Now you have to install an app called Google Keyboard from Google Play Store. Which is english hindi keyboard for android.
Step 2. After installing the Google Keyboard app, you have to open that app, then first click on “Enable in Settings” and turn on Gboard’s option, then select Gboard by clicking on “Select Input Method” and Then click “Done”.
Step 3. After this, the interface of Google Keyboard will open in front of you, then you click on the option of “Language”.
Step 4. Then click on “Add Keyboard” and then click on Hindi (India).
Step 5. After that select the option “abc → Hindi” and click on “Done”.
Step 6. Now all the setup is done, now whenever you need to write in Hindi, click on “🌐” in the keyboard and when “HT • EN” is written on your keyboard’s Space Key, then what you Will also type in English, it will type in Hindi. You can also take help of the suggestion bar above the keys to write Hindi.
- blog kaise banaye What is the blog in Hindi?
- seo kya hai search engine optimization कैसे करते हैं easy tips
- Hindi jaankari
how to type in hindi from computer keyboard
Google Input Tools
For this you will need a computer software called Google Input Tools, you can download it from this link. With this you can easily type from English to Hindi and from Hinglish to Hindi.
Step 1. Click on the above link and download the Google Input Tools Zip file by clicking on the download button.
Step 2. To extract this Zip file, you will need WinRaR Software, from which you can download from this link »
(Click on the link, after the page opens, go down a bit and click on the button of “Download” and if your computer is 32bit then click on “click here for 32-bit version”.)
Step 3. After downloading and installing WinRaR software, go to the This PC / My Computer’s Download folder on your computer, there you will find a file named “GoogleInputHindi-Technology-Tricks.zip” (the file you downloaded in step 1 tha) Select that file and Right Click on it and then click on “Extract Here”.
Step 4. After that file is extracted, you will have 2 extension files in front of you.
Install them by double-clicking on both of these files.
Step 5. Now go wherever you want to type in Hindi and now whatever you type in English and press the space key, it will convert to Hindi. You can also use this as hinglish to hindi typing keyboard. Huh. As soon as you type in Hinglish it will convert to Hindi.
- What is Nanotechnology? introduction of nanoparticles | applications of nanotechnology
- youtube channel kaise banaye 2021
Window key + Spacebar
In this method, you do not need to install or download any kind of software, but if your computer has Windows 10, then only you can use this method, otherwise you can use method 1. So let’s learn.
- Click on the Start Button of your computer.
- After clicking on the Start Button, click on the Setting Icon. After clicking, Windows Setting will open on your computer screen.
- After that in Windows Settings you will see the section of “Time & Language” click on it.
- After clicking on Time & Language, you will have 4-5 options in front of you, click on the option of “Language”.
- In Language Setting, you will see the option of “Add a preferred language” at the bottom, click on it.
- After clicking, a dialog box will open in front of you. Search by typing “Hi” in the search bar of this dialog box
- Select Hindi from the result and click on “Next”. Then click “Install”. (Your computer needs to be connected to the internet in order to install)
- After clicking on Install, Hindi language will start installing on your computer. Wait for it to install.
- After the Hindi language is downloaded, click on “Hindi” and then click on “Options”.
- After that click on the option of “Add a Keyboard” at the bottom and now select “Hindi Phonetic”.
Your complete setup has been done for Hindi typing, now whenever you need to type Hindi, press the Windows key + Spacebar shortcut key and select Input language “Hindi Phonetic”. Now whatever you type in English will be converted into Hindi. While typing in Hindi, if you need to type in English again, press the Windows key + Spacebar shortcut key and select Input language “English”. Similarly, if you want to write in any other language, then you can install them in your computer and typing in that language while writing English.
अगर आपको English keyboard se Hindi typing kaise kare || Hindi tutor typing article has been helpful, then you must share this article with your friends so that they too can know how to type in Hindi from the English keyboard.